special for you_mr.5258



I will remember you as you are
See you for what you will be

Know you for what you want to be
Judge you for how you were with me

Know you from the place we met

Dislike some of the things you've said


I will remember you as my friend
I know now this is the end
Even though nothing lasts forever
I wish, as friends, we could remain together
One day we may need each other


You're still the Best Friend
I've had the pleasure of knowing

Now, We each just need some time apart
Enough time to make a brand new start
I will never forget what we once shared together
My Memories of You Will always remain Forever


ENJOY READING =)

2 comments:

kikin said...

eh eh.. utk mr OK ke???

umMi alYa said...

weh2., cmne leh muncul kt sinie neh?? haha
(xmnjwb soalan)

Post a Comment